It’s no secret. There are a lot of things to think about when buying a new boat.
- What do I want in a new boat?
- What do I need in a new boat?
- What are my options for financing?
- Sail or power?
- How many hours has the engine been used for?
- What warranty is available?
- When was the last time it was surveyed?
- What are the insurance implications?
As your broker, our team is focused on not only helping you find the right boat, but to also help you find the RIGHT boat for you, whether that’s one that we’ve listed or not. We’ve been doing this a long time, so we can also help answer some of those big questions that have been nagging you about your first, or next, boat purchase.
The whole process is a little like dating, if we’re being honest. We have to find the right fit for you and that answers all of your questions and needs.
Because is there is one thing we believe strongly it’s that the happiest days of a boat owner’s life are the days he spends ON THE BOAT!
Contact us for help finding the right rig, navigating the survey process or understanding the financing available.